- Communication in the forum is based on the principles of common morality and network etiquette.
- A member can create new discussions and polls (as well as answer and vote for existing ones) that are appropriate to the subject of the forum or section.
- A member can use personal messages for personal communications with other members at the same time following the rules of the forum.
- A member can use tags and pictures in the text except in the cases described below.
- It is prohibited to use offensive words and expressions, swearwords, no matter how they look or to whom they are addressed. Also "substitution" of letters by symbols is prohibited.
- It is totally prohibited any advertising including ads of Internet projects, forums, shops (except in cases for prior approval by the administration).
- Your signature in the forum should be correct, for it there are the same requirements as to messages in the forum.
- In the forum it is prohibited to post messages that violate Ukrainian legislation. According to moderators, the messages that violate the law will be deleted immediately.
- It is prohibited to create identical messages in several sections of the forum. This is automatically equated with the flooding.
- It is prohibited to create a new topic containing only expressions with little information in it. Example: "Question", "Help beginner", "Need urgent help". Give a short description of your problem in the topic and try to give clear information about this discussion.
- It is prohibited to use large banners, photos promoting politics, violence, mutilation, evil, religious hostility, explicit and pornographic photos or links to them, images of obscene content, images that may offend members of the forum, also the images that do not have the semantic capacity and do not match the topics of the forum.
- It is prohibited to post offensive, threatening, slanderous messages, pornographic messages, slogans for national hostility, propaganda of violence and racism and other materials that violate the current legislation.
- It is prohibited to create new topics instead of closed by moderators. If the topic is closed it means there are the reasons for it. The violation will be considered as flooding and accordingly will be terminated.
- It is prohibited to discuss the actions of the administration. Questions can be asked in private messages.
- When you quote someone else's messages leave only what is needed to understand your answer. Avoid excessive quoting. When quoting, remove the links to pictures and videos. Answering te last question, do not quote it.
- Any advertising on the forum is prohibited without approval of administration.
- Private commercial ads are allowed to allocate only with permission from the administration.
Don't tell anyone,